frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alert: Beginning Tuesday, June 25th, we will be freezing this site and migrating the content and forums to our new home at https://forums.intel.com. Check it out now!

How to train "ncappzoo/apps/dogsvscats" W/ the CPU-only caffe ???

Hi all,

I am re-build the follow blog trial and found is used W/ a GPU-caffe. But I install the CPU-only caffe. Could I  adjust some settings to fix this problem ?  

https://movidius.github.io/blog/deploying-custom-caffe-models/

root@ubuntu:~/workspace/ncappzoo/apps/dogsvscats# ls
AUTHORS.txt create-labels.py data README.md
bvlc_googlenet create-lmdb.sh Makefile
root@ubuntu:~/workspace/ncappzoo/apps/dogsvscats# $CAFFE_PATH/build/tools/caffe train --solver bvlc_googlenet/org/solver.prototxt --weights $CAFFE_PATH/models/bvlc_googlenet/bvlc_googlenet.caffemodel 2>&1 | tee bvlc_googlenet/org/train.log
bash: /build/tools/caffe: No such file or directory
root@ubuntu:~/workspace/ncappzoo/apps/dogsvscats#
root@ubuntu:~/workspace/ncappzoo/apps/dogsvscats# If everything went well, you should see a bunch of .caffemodel and .solverstate files in the
If: command not found
root@ubuntu:~/workspace/ncappzoo/apps/dogsvscats# export CAFFE_PATH=/root/caffe
root@ubuntu:~/workspace/ncappzoo/apps/dogsvscats# $CAFFE_PATH/scripts/download_model_binary.py $CAFFE_PATH/models/bvlc_googlenet
Model already exists.
root@ubuntu:~/workspace/ncappzoo/apps/dogsvscats# $CAFFE_PATH/build/tools/caffe train --solver bvlc_googlenet/org/solver.prototxt --weights $CAFFE_PATH/models/bvlc_googlenet/bvlc_googlenet.caffemodel 2>&1 | tee bvlc_googlenet/org/train.log

I0325 20:20:51.785151 2685 caffe.cpp:204] Using GPUs 0
F0325 20:20:51.785328 2685 common.cpp:66] Cannot use GPU in CPU-only Caffe: check mode.
*** Check failure stack trace: ***
@ 0x7f591ed5de3d google::LogMessage::Fail()
@ 0x7f591ed5fbc0 google::LogMessage::SendToLog()
@ 0x7f591ed5da23 google::LogMessage::Flush()
@ 0x7f591ed6058e google::LogMessageFatal::~LogMessageFatal()
@ 0x7f591f28fd00 caffe::Caffe::SetDevice()
@ 0x40a61b train()
@ 0x407010 main
@ 0x7f591deee830 (unknown)
@ 0x407969 _start
root@ubuntu:~/workspace/ncappzoo/apps/dogsvscats# If everything went well, you should see a bunch of .caffemodel and .solverstate files in the
If: command not found

BRs,
@ideallyworld

Comments

This discussion has been closed.