frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Makefile:47: recipe for target 'install' failed

libprotobuf-dev : Depends: libprotobuf9 (= 2.6.1-1) but it is not going to be i nstalled
libsnappy-dev : Depends: libsnappy1 (= 1.1.2-3) but it is not going to be insta lled
libstdc++6 : Breaks: python3-scipy (<= 0.14.1-1) but 0.14.0-2 is to be installe d
libxml2-dev : Depends: libxml2 (= 2.9.1+dfsg1-5+deb8u6) but 2.9.4+dfsg1-2.2+deb 9u2 is to be installed
libxslt1-dev : Depends: libxslt1.1 (= 1.1.28-2+deb8u3) but it is not going to b e installed
protobuf-compiler : Depends: libprotobuf9 but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libprotoc9 (= 2.6.1-1) but it is not going to be i nstalled
python3-scipy : Depends: python3 (< 3.5) but 3.5.3-1 is to be installed
Recommends: g++ but it is not going to be installed or
c++-compiler
python3-yaml : Depends: python3 (< 3.5) but 3.5.3-1 is to be installed
E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be caused by held packages.
Installation failed: Command 'sudo apt-get install -y unzip coreutils curl git python3 libprotobuf-dev libleveldb-dev libsnappy-dev libopencv-dev libhdf5-seria l-dev protobuf-compiler libatlas-base-dev git python3-dev python3-numpy automake cmake make byacc lsb-release python3-scipy libgflags-dev libgoogle-glog-dev lib lmdb-dev swig3.0 graphviz libxslt-dev libxml2-dev gfortran python3-yaml python3- nose python-numpy python3-tk python3-pip python-pip tar wget libgraphviz-dev' re turn code=100. Error on line 308 in ./install-utilities.sh. Will exit
Makefile:47: recipe for target 'install' failed
make: *** [install] Error 131
pi@raspberrypi:~/workspace/ncsdk $

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @zd6963 Which version of the NCSDK are you trying to install? Additionally is this on a fresh Raspberry Pi? If possible, I recommend installing on a fresh Raspberry Pi.

• Hi I wanna install movidius to Raspberry but ı can not install. beacuse NCSDK2 version give make file 47 error when start to make install . NCSDKv1 is completed on Raspberry but NCSDKv2 not completed. Please help to me how can install this version on Raspberry. I am using datas on this link https://github.com/movidius/ncsdk. There is a only one link about NCSDK. I am so sad due to not installing movidius on raspberry. I am waiting your answer.

• Firstly, I installed ncsdk1 with using this link git clone

https://github.com/movidius/ncsdk.git.

Secondly, I used following command to clone the ncsdk2 branch

git clone -b ncsdk2 https://github.com/movidius/ncsdk.git

and then when ı branched ncsdk2 installer said to us: ncsdk folder already exists.

Thirdly, when ı clone in different folder name , the ncsdk2 installer say the opencv already installed and it try to uninstall opencv. when ı ask to this question of uninstalling ı pressed (y) can not uninstall. When ı

pressed (n) , installer did not install. At this point what can ı do ?

Best, ilgindogan

• @ilgindogan94 When you press "y" to uninstall OpenCV, what is the error you are receiving? Maybe you don't have permission to uninstall? A possible solution is to edit the install-opencv.sh and uninstall-opencv.sh scripts and remove the contents to prevent the installation process from uninstalling your current opencv and installing a new opencv version. However there is no guarantee that your installed version of opencv will work with the samples in the ncsdk and ncappzoo.

• @Tome_at_Intel you said that '' > However there is no guarantee that your installed version of opencv will work with the samples in the ncsdk and ncappzoo. '' we edited install-opencv.sh and compiled NCSDK 2X, but the Tensorflow and OpenCV not work properly, at this point what can I do?

Best, Vahid

• @Vahid_Faryad If you are using Ubuntu 16, try running the following commands to install openCV: pip3 install opencv-python
    and then pip3 install opencv-contrib-python