frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

`make example` fail with `IndexOutOfRange` error while installing ncsdk

Here are the system specs
TF Version: 1.8.0 (tensorflow-gpu)
NCSDK Version: 2.0.4

I cloned the repo and ran make install without a problem.
While running make example I get the following error. This occurs on several nets from ncappzoo that I tried on as well my custom nets.

mvNCCheck -s 12 output/inception-v1.meta -in=input -on=InceptionV1/Logits/Predictions/Reshape_1 -i ../../data/images/cat.jpg -id 829 -S 2 -M 128 -cs 0,1,2 -metric top1
mvNCCheck v02.00, Copyright @ Movidius Ltd 2016

/home/gokul/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tensorflow/python/pywrap_tensorflow_internal.py:15: DeprecationWarning: the imp module is deprecated in favour of importlib; see the module's documentation for alternative uses
  import imp
/home/gokul/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/ops.py:939: DeprecationWarning: builtin type EagerTensor has no __module__ attribute
  EagerTensor = c_api.TFE_Py_InitEagerTensor(_EagerTensorBase)
/home/gokul/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tensorflow/python/util/tf_inspect.py:55: DeprecationWarning: inspect.getargspec() is deprecated, use inspect.signature() or inspect.getfullargspec()
  if d.decorator_argspec is not None), _inspect.getargspec(target))
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/h5py/__init__.py:34: FutureWarning: Conversion of the second argument of issubdtype from `float` to `np.floating` is deprecated. In future, it will be treated as `np.float64 == np.dtype(float).type`.
  from ._conv import register_converters as _register_converters
/home/gokul/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tensorflow/python/util/tf_inspect.py:55: DeprecationWarning: inspect.getargspec() is deprecated, use inspect.signature() or inspect.getfullargspec()
  if d.decorator_argspec is not None), _inspect.getargspec(target))
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/skimage/transform/_warps.py:84: UserWarning: The default mode, 'constant', will be changed to 'reflect' in skimage 0.15.
  warn("The default mode, 'constant', will be changed to 'reflect' in "
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCheck", line 152, in <module>
    quit_code = check_net(args.network, args.image, args.inputnode, args.outputnode, args.nshaves, args.inputsize, args.weights, args)
  File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCheck", line 130, in check_net
    net = parse_tensor(args, myriad_config, file_gen=True)
  File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/TensorFlowParser.py", line 290, in parse_tensor
    if have_first_input(strip_tensor_id(node.outputs[0].name)):
IndexError: list index out of range
Makefile:55: recipe for target 'check' failed

There are other similar errors like this and I can share the entire output if anyone likes.
I think this might be due to compatibility issues between TF and NCS tools.

Thanks!

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Quick hack that seems to solve the issue. I've put in the line numbers for reference and am too lazy to remove them one by one ;)

289             if not inputfound:
     290                 # print("inside not inputfound")
     291                 # print(node.outputs)
     292                 if len(node.outputs) == 0:
     293                     continue
     294                 if have_first_input(strip_tensor_id(node.outputs[0].name)):
     295                     inputfound = True
     296                     if debug:
     297                         print('Starting to process')
     298                 continue