frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How mvNCProfile get the bandwidth data

Hi,

Based on my understanding, the NCS has two level of memory: One is the global memory (4Gb LPDDR) and local buffer/cache inside the SHAVE processing units.
Since mvNCProfile can report the bandwidth number, I'm wondering this number get from the real data transmission from global memory to Myriad-2 SOC, or just the ''volume of data for a layer/layer processing time''
Also, it would be good if anyone can provide a dataflow chart showing what's the dataflow between global memory, on-chip buffer, and processing engine, etc.

Thanks for your help~

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Another question (sorry I'm really the beginner of movidius and my focus is on the memory traffice side):
    Is it possible for us to monitor the LPDDR memory traffic in a real-time fashion? Does movidius SDK provide such kind of API for us to use?
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

• @dabaixiong Unfortunately we cannot provide a dataflow chart at the moment and our SDK does not include a tool to monitor real time LPDDR memory traffic.