frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alert: Beginning Tuesday, June 25th, we will be freezing this site and migrating the content and forums to our new home at https://forums.intel.com. Check it out now!

Isuue setting up NCS [Unsuccessful TensorSliceReader constructor]

Hi all,

I am experiencing issue while getting the NCS to start. So I follow the set up instruction on the website. I got the to the "make examples" step. Then I got the following error with Tensorflow. Does anyone know how can I solve it? Thanks in advance
On my native system, I installed Tensorflow within a virtual environment. So if I need to use Tensorflow , I need to do the "source ~/tensorflow/bin/activate"

System:
Ubuntu 16.04
Python version 2.7.12

Error Log:
W tensorflow/core/framework/op_kernel.cc:975] Not found: Unsuccessful TensorSliceReader constructor: Failed to find any matching files for inception_v3.ckpt <---- This loops over and over

At the end, I got this:
NotFoundError (see above for traceback): Unsuccessful TensorSliceReader constructor: Failed to find any matching files for inception_v3.ckpt
[[Node: save/RestoreV2_21 = RestoreV2[dtypes=[DT_FLOAT], _device="/job:localhost/replica:0/task:0/cpu:0"](_recv_save/Const_0, save/RestoreV2_21/tensor_names, save/RestoreV2_21/shape_and_slices)]]

Please help~~~ Really appreciate that

San