frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

supported layers

Hi,
I'm testing few models with NCS at the moment. I found out the layers supported by mvNCCompile is quite limited.
Can you provide what full list of layers supported by your product in each framework (caffe/tensorflow)?
I wasn't able to find it in the dev documents.
Also, I see 'concat' layer is not supported atm, Is there any time-plan when it is going to be updated?
Thanks

Comments

• 11 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Supported layers are listed in the latest release notes: https://github.com/movidius/ncsdk/releases/tag/v1.10.01.01

Currently includes (according to the release notes)

1. Convolutions

• NxN Convolution with Stride S.
      • The following cases have been extensively tested: 1x1s1,3x3s1,5x5s1,7x7s1, 7x7s2, 7x7s4
      • Group convolution
      • Depth Convolution
      • Dilated convolution
    2. Max Pooling Radix NxM with Stride S
    3. Average Pooling: Radix NxM with Stride S, Global average pooling
    4. Local Response Normalization
    5. Relu, Relu-X, Prelu (see erattum #10)
    6. Softmax
    7. Sigmoid
    8. Tanh (see erratum #10)
    9. Deconvolution
    10. Slice
    11. Scale
    12. ElmWise unit : supported operations - sum, prod, max
    13. Fully Connected Layers (limited support -- see erratum #8)
    14. Reshape
    15. Flatten
    16. Power
    17. Crop
    18. ELU
    19. Batch Normalization
  • Hi,
    My net uses a tf.slice operator on a tensor and I get [Error 5] Toolkit Error: Stage Details Not Supported: Slice type not supported while running mvNCCompile on it.

Could you help me with this?

• @gokul_uf Yes. We're working to add as much support as we can for all of the different neural networks out there, so if you can provide a link to your network, we can help with debugging issues.

• @Tome_at_Intel The net is at model.py here https://github.com/SpaceML/GalaxyGAN_python/

I had modified the net to have both image and cond passed in as single tensor and slice it inside to get around the only one input limitation. That's where I got the Slice issue.

I later realized that I needed only cond so I reverted back to the original code and I get the following error.

[Error 5] Toolkit Error: Stage Details Not Supported: Unsupported Mean operation

It'd be great if you could help me with this, because I have a demo coming up :smile:

• @gokul_uf Since I cannot find the network's meta file from the link., it looks like I am required to download their data and train to obtain the network. It would save me a lot of time if you could provide me the model's meta file.

• @Tome_at_Intel Apologies, my bad! The meta files are at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yoqOVZIAfm3UpVAqWq3Ps-6cmpgd_1Cr?usp=sharing

the non_bnorm one has the bnorm op removed (because we use just 1 image per training so no point having bnorm)

the non_unet one has the skip links removed in the generator method (this uses concat and I saw that concat is buggy in ncsdk)

the input node name is cond and output is gen/gen_op.

Thanks!

• @gokul_uf I need the checkpoint file also if you could provide it. I am getting an error saying : Failed to find any matching files for non_bnorm_model_1.ckpt. Thanks!

• Hi, are you planning to release support for 3dconvolutions/ 3d Max pooling any time soon?
    Thanks!

• @gokul_uf Can you try your network with the latest SDK (1.11) and let me know if this fixes your issue?
    @JMat I can't give a specific timeline for you regarding the support for 3d convolutions, but as of now, it is something we are considering and looking into. Thanks.

• @gokul_uf I had issues too, according to /opt/movidius/NCSDK/ncsdk-x86_64/tk/Controllers/TensorFlowParser.py, line 1489:

if (len(input_shape) != 4 or len(slicingbegin) != 4 or len(slicingsize) != 4 or
    slicingbegin[0] != 0 or slicingbegin[1] != 0 or slicingbegin[2] != 0 or
    input_shape[0] != slicingsize[0] or input_shape[1] != slicingsize[1] or input_shape[2] != slicingsize[2]):

You can slice only on 4th dimension (image channels). Moreover, you can't use "-1" indexing you can use on base Tensorflow.