It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!Sign In
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
We developed a ROS wrapper for NC API of latest NCSDK, providing the following features:
* Support NCSDK v1.09.00 and above
* Support RealSense D400 series camera
* A ROS service for classifying objects in a static image file
* A ROS publisher for classifying objects in a video stream from a RGB camera
* Demo applications to show the capabilities of ROS service and publisher
* Support multiple CNN models
Source project at https://github.com/intel/ros_intel_movidius_ncs with v0.4.0 tag. With this release, ROS developers are powered with deep learning technology which provides object inference information, thus be able to build more intelligent Robotics usages.
OTC Robotics System Engineering Team