frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alert: This site has migrating to our new home at https://forums.intel.com/s/topic/0TO0P000000PqZDWA0/intel-neural-compute-sticks. Please visit us there!

Newbie question

Bought the Movidius stick to further explore AI, however getting a bit confused after doing some initial 'out-of-the-box' tests.
Successfully installed all the required software on my Ubuntu 16.04 workstation, followed all the instructions step by step (1 to 4) and ran the stream_infer.py example (SqueezeBet). This is the result (see steam_infer.jpg).

As you can see, best guess: paper towel (53.76%).

Also installed Yolo and ran './darknet detector demo cfg/coco.data cfg/yolo.cfg yolo.weights' with the following result (see yolo.jpg).

I am struggling to understand why stream_infer.py did not resolve this scene and Yolo could. Yes, if I replace these objects with a 'computer keyboard', the keyboard is recognized (score about 30%). Obviously, I am missing something here. Can someone put me on the right track?

yolo.jpg 102.4K

Comments