frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to make input fixed in a tensorflow zoo model?

I took a Resnet Inception V2 model from TensorFlow Zoo which should be supported and I retrained it on my custom dataset. After retraining, I took the weights from inference folder and tried to use the mvncCompile on them and got the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 118, in
create_graph(args.network, args.inputnode, args.outputnode, args.outfile, args.nshaves, args.inputsize, args.weights)
File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 104, in create_graph
net = parse_tensor(args, myriad_config)
File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/TensorFlowParser.py", line 259, in parse_tensor
input_data = np.random.uniform(0, 1, shape)
File "mtrand.pyx", line 1309, in mtrand.RandomState.uniform
File "mtrand.pyx", line 242, in mtrand.cont2_array_sc
TypeError: 'NoneType' object cannot be interpreted as an integer

The command I used: mvNCCompile -s 12 frozen_inference_graph.pb -in=image_tensor -on=raw_detection_scores

Now I realize this is because movidius doesn't support variable sized inputs but can anyone please tell me where do I change the code to make the input fixed size?
This is the model code: https://github.com/tensorflow/models/blob/master/research/object_detection/models/faster_rcnn_inception_v2_feature_extractor.py

I'm just a beginner so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi @ali18997
    Since you're using Tensorflow, you'll have to change your code to declare a specific size for the input placeholder instead of using a variable size (variable sized inputs are set as "none"). Here is an example of a fixed input size:

input_image = tf.placeholder("float", [1, image_size, image_size, 3], name="input"). (if this was set to accept variable input sizes, type "None" would be passed).
    I hope this is helpful!

Best Regards,
    Sahira