frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Compiling TensorFlow™ Model Zoo Networks

Hi,
I follow the guidance from https://movidius.github.io/ncsdk/tf_modelzoo.html. to compile Inception v3 Model. However, when I did the step of 'Freeze model for inference', it reports that:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/stella/tensorflow/tensorflow/python/tools/freeze_graph.py", line 58, in
from tensorflow.python.training import checkpoint_management
ImportError: cannot import name 'checkpoint_management'
I see a similar problem from the forum, the solution is re-cloning the ncappzoo. But I did not make the example from ncappzoo, and I just want to know about the process to compile a tensorflow model of TensorFlow Model Zoo Networks.
How I can solve this problem? I use tensorflow 1.4.0 thx

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi @Stella2424

I believe the issue is related to the tensorflow version you have installed. I was able to freeze the model using tensorflow version 1.11.0 and the NCSDK v 2.10.01.

Could you try installing these versions?

Regards,
    Jesus

• @Jesus_at_Intel Thanks! I install tf 1.11.0, and it worked. And I want to compile the tf model ssd_mobilenet_v1_coco of the zoo. However, when I use the following command to Export GraphDef file,
    python3 /home/stella/models/research/slim/export_inference_graph.py \

--alsologtostderr \
    --model_name=ssd_mobilenet_v1_coco \
    --batch_size=1 \
    --dataset_name=imagenet \
    --image_size=299 \
    --output_file=ssd_mobilenet_v1_coco.pb

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/home/stella/models/research/slim/export_inference_graph.py", line 156, in
    tf.app.run()
    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/platform/app.py", line 125, in run
    _sys.exit(main(argv))
    File "/home/stella/models/research/slim/export_inference_graph.py", line 129, in main
    is_training=FLAGS.is_training)
    File "/home/stella/models/research/slim/nets/nets_factory.py", line 148, in get_network_fn
    raise ValueError('Name of network unknown %s' % name)
    ValueError: Name of network unknown ssd_mobilenet_v1_coco

It reports error!
    Can you help me compile the ssd_mobilenet_v1_coco model thx!
    regards,