frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alert: This site has migrating to our new home at https://forums.intel.com/s/topic/0TO0P000000PqZDWA0/intel-neural-compute-sticks. Please visit us there!

make: *** [mobilenet-ssd] Error 2`

Hello ,

I am a newbie to movidius neural compute stick2 and I am following this tutorial, https://software.intel.com/en-us/neural-compute-stick/tutorials
I cloned the repository ncappzoo. I get the following error when I tried the command make run

/bin/sh: 6: mvNCCompile: not found
Makefile:106: recipe for target 'compile' failed
make[1]: *** [compile] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/workspace/ncappzoo/caffe/SSD_MobileNet'
Makefile:10: recipe for target 'mobilenet-ssd' failed
make: *** [mobilenet-ssd] Error 2

Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • make run
    \making ilsvrc12
    (cd ../../data/ilsvrc12; make;)
    make[1]: Entering directory '/home/brp/intel_compute/workspace/ncappzoo/data/ilsvrc12'
    make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/brp/intel_compute/workspace/ncappzoo/data/ilsvrc12'

making googlenet
    (cd ../../caffe/GoogLeNet; make compile;)
    make[1]: Entering directory '/home/brp/intel_compute/workspace/ncappzoo/caffe/GoogLeNet'

making prereqs
    (cd ../../data/ilsvrc12; make)
    make[2]: Entering directory '/home/brp/intel_compute/workspace/ncappzoo/data/ilsvrc12'
    make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/brp/intel_compute/workspace/ncappzoo/data/ilsvrc12'

making prototxt
    Prototxt file already exists

making caffemodel
    caffemodel file already exists

making compile
    mvNCCompile -w bvlc_googlenet.caffemodel -s 12 deploy.prototxt
    make[1]: mvNCCompile: Command not found
    Makefile:80: recipe for target 'compile' failed
    make[1]: *** [compile] Error 127
    make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/brp/intel_compute/workspace/ncappzoo/caffe/GoogLeNet'
    Makefile:26: recipe for target 'googlenet' failed
    make: *** [googlenet] Error 2

• Hi @sprinzzzz

If you are using the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2 (NCS 2) you will need to use the OpenVINO Toolkit. The Neural Compute SDK you are installing only has support for the original Neural Compute Stick.
    Take a look at the Getting Started Guide for NCS 2.

Regards,
    Jesus

This discussion has been closed.