frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toolkit Error: Stage Details Not Supported: Minimum

Hi,

I have trained a MobileNet model in keras which gives expected results(.h5 file). I got to know that to convert the model to graph, NCSDK supports either meta or pb file. So, I have converted .h5 file to pb file. After conversion I get results as expected. Now to deploy to Raspberry Pi board, I tried to convert the pb file into graph. At this point I get Toolkit Error: Stage Details Not Supported: Minimum
So can anyone help me to over come this error.

I am using ncsdk kit V1, tensorflow-1.6.0.

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi @shashank

I apologize for getting back to you a little late. What was the mvnc command that you used? Can you also please post the whole error message so that I can take a better look at this? But it looks like the tf.minimum operation is not supported by your version of the NCSDK. I would recommend upgrading to the latest NCSDK here and then run the mvncCheck command to see if you're still getting the same error.

Also, for your reference, here is a very helpful blog written by an NCS user about running a Keras model on the NCS!

Best Regards,
    Sahira

This discussion has been closed.