frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NCSDK Compilation Error with NCS2

Hello, I am trying to use the NCS2 with a Raspberry Pi 3B v1.2 running Raspbian Stretch. My goal is to run some version of YOLO via a webcam on the pi. I have already installed openVINO using the official instructions assisted by Richard Jelbert's script he posts in this thread.

I am now following the official instructions to install the NCSDK on a Pi. When I run "make install" I reliably get the following error:

[  4%] Building CXX object src/caffe/CMakeFiles/caffe.dir/solvers/adagrad_solver.cpp.o
/opt/movidius/ssd-caffe/src/caffe/layers/window_data_layer.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void caffe::WindowDataLayer<Dtype>::load_batch(caffe::Batch<Dtype>*)’:
/opt/movidius/ssd-caffe/src/caffe/layers/window_data_layer.cpp:293:42: error: ‘CV_LOAD_IMAGE_COLOR’ was not declared in this scope
         cv_img = cv::imread(image.first, CV_LOAD_IMAGE_COLOR);
                                          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/opt/movidius/ssd-caffe/src/caffe/layers/video_data_layer.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void caffe::VideoDataLayer<Dtype>::DataLayerSetUp(const std::vector<caffe::Blob<Dtype>*>&, const std::vector<caffe::Blob<Dtype>*>&)’:
/opt/movidius/ssd-caffe/src/caffe/layers/video_data_layer.cpp:55:30: error: ‘CV_CAP_PROP_FRAME_COUNT’ was not declared in this scope
     total_frames_ = cap_.get(CV_CAP_PROP_FRAME_COUNT);
                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/opt/movidius/ssd-caffe/src/caffe/layers/video_data_layer.cpp:60:14: error: ‘CV_CAP_PROP_POS_FRAMES’ was not declared in this scope
     cap_.set(CV_CAP_PROP_POS_FRAMES, 0);
              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
src/caffe/CMakeFiles/caffe.dir/build.make:2126: recipe for target 'src/caffe/CMakeFiles/caffe.dir/layers/window_data_layer.cpp.o' failed
make[3]: *** [src/caffe/CMakeFiles/caffe.dir/layers/window_data_layer.cpp.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
src/caffe/CMakeFiles/caffe.dir/build.make:2102: recipe for target 'src/caffe/CMakeFiles/caffe.dir/layers/video_data_layer.cpp.o' failed
make[3]: *** [src/caffe/CMakeFiles/caffe.dir/layers/video_data_layer.cpp.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory '/opt/movidius/ssd-caffe/build'
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:272: recipe for target 'src/caffe/CMakeFiles/caffe.dir/all' failed
make[2]: *** [src/caffe/CMakeFiles/caffe.dir/all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/opt/movidius/ssd-caffe/build'
Makefile:127: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/opt/movidius/ssd-caffe/build'
Installation failed. Error on line 673
Makefile:47: recipe for target 'install' failed
make: *** [install] Error 1

Googling the error has proved unfruitful. Steven using a different SBC got a similar error but it was unresolved. Not sure where to go from here.

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi @tkeady5

The OpenVINO toolkit is the official SDK for the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2. The Neural Compute SDK (NCSDK) only supports the original Neural Compute Stick.
    Is there a reason why you want to Install the OpenVINO toolkit and NCSDK on the same system?

Regards,
    Jesus

This discussion has been closed.