frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which models are supported by NCS2 ?

I see two lists about the supported models by NCS2, one from https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/OpenVINO-InferEngine#pedestrian-tracker , another from https://software.intel.com/en-us/openvino-toolkit/documentation/pretrained-models .There are some differences between them. I don't know who to trust.
When I actually ran it, I found that there were some problems with both, for example head-pose-estimation-adas-0001 can run on NCS2, but when pedestrian-and-vehicle-detector-adas-0001 run on NCS2, it returns some error,like this
`./object_detection_demo_ssd_async -i cam -m ../intel/computer_vision_sdk/deployment_tools/intel_models/pedestrian-and-vehicle-detector-adas-0001/FP16/pedestrian-and-vehicle-detector-adas-0001.xml -d MYRIAD
InferenceEngine:
API version ............ 1.4
Build .................. 17328
[ INFO ] Parsing input parameters
[ INFO ] Reading input
[ INFO ] Loading plugin

Description ....... myriadPlugin

[ INFO ] Loading network files
[ INFO ] Batch size is forced to 1.
[ INFO ] Checking that the inputs are as the demo expects
[ INFO ] Checking that the outputs are as the demo expects
[ INFO ] Loading model to the plugin
[ INFO ] Start inference
E: [xLink] [ 0] dispatcherEventReceive:308 dispatcherEventReceive() Read failed -4 | event 0x7f89ac987bb0 USB_READ_REL_RESP

E: [xLink] [ 0] eventReader:254 eventReader stopped
E: [xLink] [ 0] dispatcherWaitEventComplete:694 waiting is timeout, sending reset remote event
E: [ncAPI] [ 0] ncFifoReadElem:2853 Packet reading is failed.`

also, when the face-person-detection-retail-0002 is running , it makes some error:
`./object_detection_demo_ssd_async -i cam -m ../intel/computer_vision_sdk/deployment_tools/intel_models/face-person-detection-retail-0002/FP16/face-person-detection-retail-0002.xml -d MYRIAD
InferenceEngine:
[ INFO ] Parsing input parameters
[ INFO ] Reading input
[ INFO ] Loading plugin

Description ....... myriadPlugin

[ INFO ] Loading network files
[ INFO ] Batch size is forced to 1.
[ INFO ] Checking that the inputs are as the demo expects