frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to do simple operations on the input ? (add, or multiply with a constant tensor) [Tensorflow]

Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to do "simple" operations like adding or multiplying with a constant tensor ?
I tried this model :

tf.reset_default_graph()
X = tf.placeholder(dtype=tf.float32, shape=(1,2,2,1), name = "in037") # note: I also tried to declare this one as a variable
Y = tf.Variable([ [ [ [1],[1] ], [ [1], [1] ] ] ], name='testvar', dtype=tf.float32)
Z = tf.math.add(Y, X, name="out037")
init_op = tf.global_variables_initializer()

with tf.Session() as sess:
  sess.run(init_op)

saver = tf.train.Saver(tf.global_variables())
  saver.save(sess, './test/test')

I may be doing something wrong, but I get errors, like if the compiler did not like the second variable declared. (I also checked with "--new-parser" by curiosity, but it break the assertion that a node can't have more than one producer (that feels actually weird, but I guess it's still a work in progress anyway) )

If it's not possible, where can I find a precise list of all the constraints and supported operations, etc ?

Thank you in advance !