frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"IndexError: list index out of range" with ncsdk 2.08

I installed sdk 2.08 on desktop and tried to compile model from the example https://github.com/ihere1/movidius-face. Command line was "mvNCCompile -in "pnet/input" -on "pnet/output" -o p2838.graph p2838/model.meta". I got the following error

File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 206, in <module>
    create_graph(args.network, args.image, args.inputnode, args.outputnode, args.outfile, args.nshaves, args.inputsize, args.weights, args.explicit_concat, args.ma2480, args.scheduler, args.new_parser, args.cpp, args)
  File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 185, in create_graph
    load_ret = load_network(args, parser, myriad_config)
  File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/Scheduler.py", line 146, in load_network
    parse_ret = parse_tensor(arguments, myriad_conf)
  File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/TensorFlowParser.py", line 1168, in parse_tensor
    xyz = (1, 1, int(input_shape[1]))
  File "/home/ales/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/tensor_shape.py", line 616, in __getitem__
    return self._dims[key]
IndexError: list index out of range

I've found that following code in TensorFlowParser.py cause crash.

top = [get_input(strip_tensor_id(node.inputs[0].name))[0],
get_input(strip_tensor_id(node.inputs[1].name))[0]]
input_shape = node.inputs[0].get_shape()
outputs = node.outputs[0].get_shape()
if len(input_shape) == 4:
xyz = (int(input_shape[2]),
int(input_shape[1]),
int(input_shape[3]))
else:
xyz = (1, 1, int(input_shape[1]))

where inputs are

39 Mul pnet/PReLU1/Mul_2
IN: pnet/PReLU1/alpha/read:0
IN: pnet/PReLU1/Mul_1:0
OUT: pnet/PReLU1/Mul_2:0

and the first input (IN: pnet/PReLU1/alpha/read:0) has the shape "(10,)". At the same time compiler from ncsdk 1 compiled the above network successfully. Is the case possible to fix.

Comments