frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cannot run mvNCCheck nor mvNCCompile on TF graph

Hello,

I am trying to use the NCS to run some low-level TensorFlow code (i.e., not train a NN but use TF's algebraic operations directly). As a simplified example of what I would eventually like to do, I have written Python code to create a TF graph that computes the number of iterations for a given point in the Mandelbrot set (code here: https://gist.github.com/riccardomurri/c293abc5a51a39a50512779dca72c727 )

Now the code runs correctly in TF on my laptop, but both mvNCCheck and mvNCCompile fail with the same error:

$ mvNCCheck -in IN:0 -on OUT mandelbrot.meta 
    ... (Python deprecation warnings removed) ...
    mvNCCheck v02.00, Copyright @ Intel Corporation 2017
    ... (Python deprecation warnings removed) ...
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 1327, in _do_call
        return fn(*args)
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 1312, in _run_fn
        options, feed_dict, fetch_list, target_list, run_metadata)
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 1420, in _call_tf_sessionrun
        status, run_metadata)
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/errors_impl.py", line 516, in __exit__
        c_api.TF_GetCode(self.status.status))
    tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.NotFoundError: Unsuccessful TensorSliceReader constructor: Failed to find any matching files for mandelbrot
             [[Node: save/RestoreV2 = RestoreV2[dtypes=[DT_INT32, DT_FLOAT, DT_FLOAT], _device="/job:localhost/replica:0/task:0/device:CPU:0"](_arg_save/Const_0_0, save/RestoreV2/tensor_names, save/RestoreV2/shape_and_slices)]]

However, the mandelbrot.meta file is there and can be correctly read (and the graph computed) by the mandelbrot_r.py program (link to code above). What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Riccardo

Comments